Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Baked Chicken Casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Chicken Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Chicken Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snacks.
We are all aware that having healthy foods can help us feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A piece of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re not allergic to nuts, try eating some almonds! As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer you many health advantages. Different minerals and vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey which induces drowsiness, is found in almonds. Having said that, you won’t need a nap after consuming almonds. Alternatively, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Occasionally eating almonds can also be a mood increaser!
You do not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked chicken casserole recipe. To cook baked chicken casserole you need 24 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Chicken Casserole:
- Take 300 gms of chicken.
- You need 1 bunch of spring onions bulbs + greens.
- You need 2 of capsicum sliced.
- You need 3-4 of slit green chillies.
- Prepare 2 of large onions sliced.
- Use 4-5 of large potatoes.
- Get 1 tsp of pepper powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 4 tbsp of hot and sweet tomato sauce.
- Take 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Get As needed of Oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Use 1 packet of yellow noodles.
- Take of For white sauce:.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter.
- Use 4 tbsp of maida.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of white vinegar.
- Prepare 2 cups of chicken stock.
- Use 2 cups of milk.
- Provide 1 tsp of sugar.
- Take As needed of cheese.
- Provide 1/4 cup of bread crumbs.
Steps to make Baked Chicken Casserole:
- Wash, peel and slice the potatoes thickly. Deep fry and set aside..
- Boil the noodles in water by adding 1 tsp oil and some salt. Strain and set aside..
- Boil the chicken with ginger garlic paste, salt and 2 and 1/2 cups of water. Strain, save the stock and shred the chicken and set aside..
- Heat oil in a vessel. Add the sliced onions, chop and add the spring onion bulbs, sliced capsicum, green chillies and spring onion greens and saute. Save some spring onion greens for garnish. Add salt, pepper, red chilli powder and mix..
- Add the shredded chicken and mix well. Now add the hot and sweet sauce and mix well. Also add 1/4 cup of chicken stock. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes and set aside..
- Preparing the white sauce : Heat butter in a vessel. Add the maida and saute till the raw smell of maida goes away and it starts to bubble. Now add salt, pepper, sugar and mix well. Add the milk and chicken stock and keep stirring so that no lumps are formed. Add the vinegar. Keep stirring and cook till the sauce is thick and of pouring consistency. Set aside..
- Assembling of the casserole : Grease a glass baking dish with oil. Layer the boiled noodles at the base. Now add the prepared chicken mix. Now layer the fried potatoes..
- Cover all of the chicken with the fried potatoes..
- Pour the white sauce over the potato layer..
- Sprinkle grated cheese all over the white sauce. Also sprinkle the green onions and bread crumbs all over. The bread crumbs give a slight crust and a bit of golden colour when baked..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 190°C for 25 to 30 minutes. Enjoy!! :).
If you find this Baked Chicken Casserole recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.