Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken tortilla soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken tortilla soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken tortilla soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Vitality.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain food items is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken tortilla soup recipe. To make chicken tortilla soup you need 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken tortilla soup:
- Provide 1 of Large chicken breast cut into bite size pieces.
- Use 1 of Fresh jalapeno chopped.
- Get 1 of fresh Anaheim chili chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of 8 ounce can of corn.
- Provide 1 of 16 ounce can of cannellini beans. (white kidney beans).
- Use 1 of 16 ounce can of medium heat enchilada sauce red.
- Get 1 of 8 ounce can of chipotle chiles in adobo sauce chopped.
- Take 4 tbsp of Chicken bouillon seasoning.
- Use 3 cup of water.
- Take 1 of Salt and pepper to taste.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of Chopped white onions.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Take 2 cup of Extra sharp cheddar cheese shredded.
- You need 1 bag of of tri-colored tortilla strips.
Instructions to make Chicken tortilla soup:
- Coat chopped chicken with salt pepper onion powder and garlic powder..
- Add olive oil to a large skillet. Add the seasoned chicken and fry until chicken is no longer pink and cooked through..
- Add the onion and the peppers to the chicken mixture and cook for an additional 3 to 4 minutes until vegetables are soft..
- In the meantime combine all remaining ingredients EXCEPT for the cheese and tortila chips to a large stock pot..
- Add chicken mixture to the stock pot, bring to a boil and reduce heat and simmer for approximately 30 minutes..
- Just before serving add all of the cheese and stir until melted. Garnish each individual bowl with the tortilla chips..
If you find this Chicken tortilla soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.