Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Sausage N Taters recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Sausage N Taters recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, however, just making a couple of small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically modify your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make big changes, but the most important thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to return to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked sausage n taters recipe. You can cook baked sausage n taters using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Sausage N Taters:
- Prepare 8 of Yukon gold potatoes.
- Get 1 of Whole white onion.
- Provide 1 of Container of grape tomatoes.
- Prepare 4 of Hillshire farms cheddar sausage sliced.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Olive oil.
- You need 1 of Dill weed, garlic powder, Cajun all spice.
Steps to make Baked Sausage N Taters:
- Slice potatoes into 1in cubes, put in baking pan. Dice medium onion, throw it in. Cut all tomatoes in half, throw them in. Slice sausage horizontally, throw it on in. Drizzle olive oil and add spices to taste. Mix it all together with your hands and bake at 450°F for 45-1hr. Remix it halfway through cooking time. Enjoy,.
If you find this Baked Sausage N Taters recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.