Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Torai Aur Kaddu ki Sabji (Ridge gourd & pumpkin curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Torai Aur Kaddu ki Sabji (Ridge gourd & pumpkin curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Energy.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
One of the most popular snack foods is natural yogurt. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the best things you are able to reach for. It consists of a lot of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Yogurt unites beautifully with nuts and seeds. It’s an simple way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to torai aur kaddu ki sabji (ridge gourd & pumpkin curry) recipe. To make torai aur kaddu ki sabji (ridge gourd & pumpkin curry) you need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Torai Aur Kaddu ki Sabji (Ridge gourd & pumpkin curry):
- Use 1 slice of pumpkin.
- Take 2 of Ridge gourd/torai.
- Prepare 4-5 of green chillies.
- Get 2 of chopped onions.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of coriander & cumin powder roasted together.
- Use 1/2 tsp of roasted Panch phoran/five blisters powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of oil.
- Take to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Torai Aur Kaddu ki Sabji (Ridge gourd & pumpkin curry):
- Peel pumpkin & ridge gourd, then wash well & cut as shown.
- Heat oil in a pan, in low heat, add onions, as it turns brown add ginger garlic paste & all the spices, small amount of water, saute for a while, then add pumpkin, ridge gourd, salt in it & add some more water in order to cook the vegetables & cover with lid..
- When pumpkin & ridge gourd are cooked well, add whole green chillies, (it will not be a gravy & will have thin curry consistency) give a stir & remove from heat sauce. And your yummy Torai Aur kaddu ki sabji is ready to serve!.
If you find this Torai Aur Kaddu ki Sabji (Ridge gourd & pumpkin curry) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.