Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Spicy baked Lemon Chicken with Garlic Mashed & Sauteed Spinach recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy baked Lemon Chicken with Garlic Mashed & Sauteed Spinach recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy baked Lemon Chicken with Garlic Mashed & Sauteed Spinach recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Treats.
We are very mindful that having healthy foods can help us feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
While searching for a convenient healthy snack, do not forget about yogurt. The fact is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. Low fat yogurt helps make a amazing snack, nonetheless. Along with calcium, it is a good supplier of protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to create it. Yogurt combines perfectly with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an excellent way to delight in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy baked lemon chicken with garlic mashed & sauteed spinach recipe. You can cook spicy baked lemon chicken with garlic mashed & sauteed spinach using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy baked Lemon Chicken with Garlic Mashed & Sauteed Spinach:
- Use 6 of Drum sticks or whatever type of Chicken you have.
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion sliced.
- You need 5 of Garlic cloves chopped.
- You need 2 of lemons.
- Provide 4 of Cherry peppers and 2 Tbsp of juice from jar.
- Take 1 Tbsp of Kosher or sea salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Use 4 Tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Take 2 of tblsp of milk.
- Take 3 of potatoes peeled and cubed rinsed.
- Prepare 4 cups of baby spinach.
- You need 1 Tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Take 1 tsp of red pepper flakes.
Instructions to make Spicy baked Lemon Chicken with Garlic Mashed & Sauteed Spinach:
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees, in a baking casserole dish put sliced onions, garlic and cut 1 lemon into slices put chicken pieces in a bowl and salt and pepper on all sides and place in casserole dish add cherry peppers and juice of cherry peppers cover with foil and put in oven for 40 minutes at 30 minutes remove foil and bake for additional 10 minutes to get skin crispy..
- Put potatoes in medium sauce pan with 4 cups of water add 1Tbsp of salt cook potatoes for about 20 minutes or until fork tender strain and put back in pan add milk and 1 Tbsp of juice from chicken casserole dish add butter salt and pepper and mash yo your creamy consistency I used a potato ricer..
- In a large saute pan add 2 tblsp of Olive oil heat oil then add spinach a 1 Tblsp of Crushed garlic, 1 tsp of Crushed red pepper (optional) and saute till spinach wilts..
- Put all items on a large serving platter or individual plates enjoy🤗.
If you find this Spicy baked Lemon Chicken with Garlic Mashed & Sauteed Spinach recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.