Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy Dry Curry with Soy Beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Dry Curry with Soy Beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than processed grains present in white bread.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy dry curry with soy beans recipe. To cook healthy dry curry with soy beans you need 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Healthy Dry Curry with Soy Beans:
- Provide 300 grams of Ground meat – beef and pork mix.
- Get 1 can of Canned soy beans.
- Use 1 can of Canned tomatoes.
- Take 1 1/2 of Carrot.
- Get 2 of to 3 Green peppers.
- Use 2 of Onions.
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic.
- Provide 1 of Olive oil.
- Take 2 1/2 tbsp of ☆Curry powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of ☆Soy sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of ☆Japanese Worcestershire-style Sauce.
- Provide 1 tsp of ☆Sugar.
- Take 1 dash of ☆Soup stock granules.
- Provide 1 of ☆Salt and pepper.
- Provide 500 ml of ☆Water.
Instructions to make Healthy Dry Curry with Soy Beans:
- Slice the garlic and add to olive oil in a pan and heat. Take the garlic out when it's lightly browned. Use the same oil to sauté the ground meat. When it changes color, add finely chopped onion and carrot, and keep sautéing until they soften..
- Add finely chopped green pepper and keep sautéing..
- Add ☆ ingredients too..
- Add soy beans..
- Keep simmering..
- 20 minutes later….
- 30 minutes later….
- After simmering for about 40 minutes, when the water in the pan has reduced, it's done. Serve with a boiled egg on top..
If you find this Healthy Dry Curry with Soy Beans recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.