Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Loaded Baked Potato Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Loaded Baked Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Loaded Baked Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Power.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
If you’re not sensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds provide a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Almonds really are a natural source of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan that may often allow you to be sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont make you long for a nap. These nuts loosen up the muscles and offer a general sense of comfort. From time to time eating almonds can even be a mood booster!
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to loaded baked potato soup recipe. You can cook loaded baked potato soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Loaded Baked Potato Soup:
- Use 1 lb of bacon, diced.
- Prepare 1 of onion, diced.
- Provide 5 of large russet potatoes, peeled and cubed.
- Get 4 cup of chicken stock.
- Provide 3 tbs of butter.
- Take 3 tbs of flour.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of 2% milk.
- You need 3 of green onions, sliced.
- Take 3/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese, divided.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Take of Sour cream for garnish, optional.
Steps to make Loaded Baked Potato Soup:
- In a large stock pot, cook bacon until crisp. Remove with a slotted spoon to drain and set aside. Drain all but 2 tablespoons of bacon grease from the pot. Cook the onions in the remaining bacon grease for about 5 minutes, until tender..
- Add potatoes and chicken stock to pot. Bring to boil, reduce heat to medium and simmer about 20 minutes, until potatoes are tender. With a slotted spoon, remove a few scoops of potatoes. Place in a bowl and mash with a fork. Set aside..
- In a small sauce pan, melt butter. Stir in flour and cook for 2 minutes. Whisk in milk, bring to boil and simmer until thickened. Slowly stir into stock pot. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and simmer. Stir mashed potatoes back into pot..
- Add 1/2 cup shredded cheese, three-fourths of the bacon and half the sliced green onions to the pot. Add pepper. Stir to combine. Cook an additional 5 minutes..
- To serve, ladle soup into individual bowls and top with some shredded cheese, bacon, green onions and optional sour cream..
If you find this Loaded Baked Potato Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.