Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Baked Stuffed sweet potatoes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Stuffed sweet potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Stuffed sweet potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more healthy feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
If you are not hypersensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds are usually considered a super food because they’re packed full of things that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Almonds really are a natural way to obtain B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is available in almonds. But whenever you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you need to sleep a while. These nuts unwind the muscles and supply a general sense of relaxation. From time to time eating almonds could even be a mood booster!
You will not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked stuffed sweet potatoes recipe. You can have baked stuffed sweet potatoes using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Stuffed sweet potatoes:
- Provide 4 of med-large sweet potatoes.
- Get 1 head of broccoli (cut into florrets).
- Take 2 tbs of minced garlic.
- Take 1 tbs of olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- You need 15 oz of can small white beans.
- Get 3/4 c of water.
- Use 1 cup of shredded Monterey jack cheese.
- Take 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
- Provide of Optional: bbq chicken.
Instructions to make Baked Stuffed sweet potatoes:
- Preheat oven to 450. Poke holes with a fork all over sweet potatoes. Roast potatoes for 50-70 minutes. In the meantime, in a large skillet heat olive oil on medium heat. Add garlic, after about 30 seconds, add broccoli, red pepper flakes & kosher salt. Saute 5-7 minutes. Drain & rinse beans. In a blender add beans, water, 1/2 c shredded cheese, and kosher salt. Blend until well combined..
- Cut centers off from potatoes. Drizzle with olive oil (optional) and salt. Place cheese mixture, then broccoli then chicken (if using) then top with the rest of the cheese. Bake 5-7 minutes or until cheese is melted..
If you find this Baked Stuffed sweet potatoes recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.