Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Swag-A-Licous N Bomb-Diggity Baked potato Triangles recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Swag-A-Licous N Bomb-Diggity Baked potato Triangles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Swag-A-Licous N Bomb-Diggity Baked potato Triangles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are many health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food since you most probably choose a lot of food items out of habit. For instance, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? A great healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been found to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. By putting in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to swag-a-licous n bomb-diggity baked potato triangles recipe. You can have swag-a-licous n bomb-diggity baked potato triangles using 23 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Swag-A-Licous N Bomb-Diggity Baked potato Triangles:
- Use of to cook potatoes:.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of bacon.
- Provide 4 lb of russet, idaho or baking potatoes.
- Provide 2 medium of yellow onions ( sliced into rings).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of season salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of tbl. dried parsely.
- Get 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
- Get 1 of bacon grease from bacon.
- Use 12 oz of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Take of optional suggested toppings (as much or as less as u want).
- Get 1 of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 of chives.
- Get 1 of black olives.
- Take 1 of chopped tomato.
- You need 1 of salsa.
- Take 1 of shredded/chopped lettuce.
- Prepare 1 of chili.
- Use 1 of jalepenos.
- Provide 1 of banana pepper rings.
- You need 1 of more bacon crumbles.
- Prepare 1 of tobasco sauce.
- Provide 1 of taco meat.
Instructions to make Swag-A-Licous N Bomb-Diggity Baked potato Triangles:
- Fry bacon as u noramally would…
- Place bacon on a paper towel lined plate to let drain .. set aside..
- Reserved that swag-a-licous bacon grease for later!.
- Wash potatoes. No need to peel unless u dont like the peel, then peel them.. i leave peel on cuz gosh darn it.. i like the peel!.
- Slice those potatoes into about 1.5 inch thick slices!.
- Cut each slice into 4 making wedges/triangles…
- Place potatoes on a non-stick cookie sheet. Alternating with your sliced onion! Making it kinda layered,.
- Pour bacon grease over potatoes evenly, toss to coat if needed..
- Sprinkle seasonings over the top..
- Bake for 50 minutes to one hour on 375°F, tossing the potatoes halfway through..
- Remove from oven, give the potatoes a good toss around, sprinkle the cheese over the entire top of potatoes..
- Next crumble ur bacon and sprinkle over the cheese..
- Bake an additional 10-15 min, or until potatoes r cooked through..
- TO SERVE:.
- Place some swag-a-licous potatoes onto plate and top with toppings of choice.. now u will have swag-a-licous bomb diggity potatoes!.
- I used, sour cream and chopped tomato. Mine were bomb without the diggity.. ;).
- Enjoy and share ur swag!.
If you find this Swag-A-Licous N Bomb-Diggity Baked potato Triangles recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.