Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fried Plantain/Irish potatoes with Scrambled Egg sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Plantain/Irish potatoes with Scrambled Egg sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Treats.
We are all aware that eating healthy snacks can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Try eating almonds unless you are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds have a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. These types of nuts contain plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is found in almonds. But whenever you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you need to sleep a while. These nuts relax the muscles and provide a general sense of comfort. Your emotional condition is often lifted simply by eating almonds.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fried plantain/irish potatoes with scrambled egg sauce recipe. You can have fried plantain/irish potatoes with scrambled egg sauce using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Fried Plantain/Irish potatoes with Scrambled Egg sauce:
- Get 2 of Ripe plantain(sliced).
- Get 2 of Irish potatoes(sliced).
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Take 1/2 Cup of Baked beans.
- Provide 1 of Red onions (sliced).
- Use 1 of Tomatoes(Sliced).
- Take 1 of pepper(sliced).
- Use 1 Tsp of Curry powder/Thyme/Cinnamon powder.
- You need cubes of Knorr.
- You need of Salt.
- Use of Veg oil.
Steps to make Fried Plantain/Irish potatoes with Scrambled Egg sauce:
- Wash peel and sliced ur plantain and Potatoes,add a little salt and set aside..
- Put a frying pan on medium heat, add oil and begin to fry the plantain and potatoes till done on both sides.,sieve on a paper napkin to cool..
- In a small pot on medium heat,add little oil,.
- When d oil is hot enof,add ur onions,pepper and tomatoes, add knorr,curry,thyme,Cinnamon and little salt and fry for abt 2-3mins..
- Beat ur eggs ad add to d tomatoes and cook for anoda 1-2mins..
- Add ur baked beans and cook for 1-2 mins..
- Ur fried plantain and egg sauce is ready..
If you find this Fried Plantain/Irish potatoes with Scrambled Egg sauce recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.