Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Tex-Mex Chicken and Three Bean Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tex-Mex Chicken and Three Bean Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Power.
We all know that consuming healthy foods can help us feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is often a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds are usually considered a super food since they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Various nutritional vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is available in almonds. Nevertheless, you will not need a nap after consuming almonds. Alternatively, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Sometimes eating almonds can also be a mood enhancer!
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tex-mex chicken and three bean soup recipe. To cook tex-mex chicken and three bean soup you only need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tex-Mex Chicken and Three Bean Soup:
- Use 2 pounds of chicken breasts chopped into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Provide 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- Take 1 can of black beans ( drained and rinsed).
- Use 1 can of red beans (drained and rinsed).
- Prepare 1 can of white beans (drained and rinsed).
- You need 16 ounce of frozen corn.
- Get 16 ounces of salsa.
- Use 16 ounces of vegetable broth.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- You need 1 pkg. of taco seasoning.
- Provide 2 cups of cooked brown rice.
- Prepare 3 cups of chopped zucchini (1/2 inch).
- Provide of Shredded Colby Jack Cheese for topping.
- You need of Sour Cream for topping.
Steps to make Tex-Mex Chicken and Three Bean Soup:
- Sauté chicken in olive oil until browned and cooked thoroughly.
- Put the three cans of drained and rinsed beans, corn, salsa, broth, water and taco seasoning in crockpot. Add cooked chicken and stir well. Cooked on high for 3 to 4 hours..
- Then add the chopped zucchini and cooked brown rice, continue cooking for 1 hour or until zucchini is tender..
- Serve hot with shredded cheese, sour cream and tortilla chips..
If you find this Tex-Mex Chicken and Three Bean Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.