Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Baked Honey Garlic Goat Meat and Sweet Potato Fries recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Honey Garlic Goat Meat and Sweet Potato Fries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Honey Garlic Goat Meat and Sweet Potato Fries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Treats.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. This is often a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Often people decide to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the greatest idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you’ll be able to reach for. It is made up of a great deal of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help maintain the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by many people. Try including some nutritious nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked honey garlic goat meat and sweet potato fries recipe. To make baked honey garlic goat meat and sweet potato fries you only need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Honey Garlic Goat Meat and Sweet Potato Fries:
- Prepare 500 g of boneless goat meat (sliced into 1/4 inch pieces).
- Use 4 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Use 2 of larger sweet potatoes.
- Provide 2 cloves of garlic (crushed).
- You need 1 of thumb of ginger (crushed).
- Take 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
- Prepare 1 splash of soy sauce.
- You need 1 1/4 tablespoons of honey.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Take of Lemon juice.
Instructions to make Baked Honey Garlic Goat Meat and Sweet Potato Fries:
- Add some salt, 1/2 tsp of black pepper and 2 table spoons of vegetable oil to the meat. Mix well. Layer the meat on a baking pan and bake for 20 minutes at about 190°C, turning the over at 10 minutes..
- Add a splash of vegetable oil to a pan or wok over medium heat. Add the garlic and ginger and saute until fragrant. Add the baked meat to it and mix. Add the honey, splash of soy sauce and squeezed lemon. Saute this for about 5 minutes..
- Peel the sweet potatoes and put them in water. Chop them into fries-like pieces. Soak them in cold water for 30 minutes. Towel dry them(you could use kitchen towels). Add the oil, mix well. Add the remaining black pepper, garlic and the paprika and make sure they are all covered. Put them on a lined baking sheet, don't over crowd the pan. Bake for 15-20 minutes at 200°C,turning them halfway. Cool them for 5 minutes before you serve them..
If you find this Baked Honey Garlic Goat Meat and Sweet Potato Fries recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.