Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Flourless Healthy Oatmeal Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Flourless Healthy Oatmeal Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of modest changes.
These sorts of changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be healthy for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It might be that you already feel that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to flourless healthy oatmeal cookies recipe. To cook flourless healthy oatmeal cookies you only need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Flourless Healthy Oatmeal Cookies:
- Use of Dry Ingredients.
- Take 1 cup of regular uncooked rolled oats.
- Provide 1/4 cup of dried cranberries/ black raisins/ golden raisins.
- Get 1/2 cup of crushed or chopped cashew nuts/ almond nuts/ walnuts.
- Take of Wet Ingredients.
- Use 1 of egg.
- Provide 150 g of or 1/2 cup cashew butter/ almond butter/ walnuts butter (please see below for DIY).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder or 1/4 teaspoon baking soda.
- Provide 3 tablespoon of maltose or unsweetened applesauce.
- Use 1 teaspoon of flavoring powder or extract (e.g. cacao, strawberry).
- Provide 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract (optional).
- Get 1 teaspoon of cinnamon (optional).
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of salt (optional).
Instructions to make Flourless Healthy Oatmeal Cookies:
- Crush the nuts · Put the nuts into a zip lock bag and crush it to small pieces with a pounder..
- DIY butter (Optional) · Blend nuts to paste form. Tips: If your food processor is not powerful enough, blend for 5-10 seconds and stop for 10-20 seconds. Repeat this cycle until the job is done. This is to prevent food processor from overheating..
- Plump the raisins (Optional but recommended) · Pour boiling water enough to cover the raisins. Soak for 10 minutes and let it cool. Do not drain the water. Tips: Use a smaller container so that lesser water is used. This means the raisins can retain more of their sweetness and the dough used later will be thicker..
- Bake 1. Set oven to 176 degrees Celsius. 2. Whisk the egg in a bowl. 3. Add the remaining wet ingredients and stir well. The mixture will thicken as you stir..
- Bake 4. Add dry ingredients and mix thoroughly..
- Bake 5. Divide the dough evenly using a spoon or ice cream scoop onto a baking sheet. Press gently on each ball since the cookies will not rise much in the oven. Tips: Use two spoons so that it is easier to shape up the ball..
- Bake 6. Bake for 8-10 minutes and then allow them to cool. They will harden and become chewy as they cool. Cookie flavor: Original: milk + walnuts + black raisins Brown: cacao + cashew nuts + cranberries Red velvet: beetroot dye & vanilla + almond nuts + golden raisins Yellow: tangerine & vanilla + berries.
If you find this Flourless Healthy Oatmeal Cookies recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.