Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy Strawberry Oats Bars recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Strawberry Oats Bars recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, just making a few small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. It may be that you already feel that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
All in all, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy strawberry oats bars recipe. You can have healthy strawberry oats bars using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Strawberry Oats Bars:
- Take 1 cup of oats.
- Use 1/4 cup of Buckwheat flour.
- Take 1/2 cup of wheat flour.
- Take 8 tbsp of unsalted butter melted.
- You need 1/3 cup of brown sugar/ coconut sugar.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of Ginger powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 250 g of ripe strawberries diced.
- Provide 1-2 tbsp of sugar.
- Take 1.5 teaspoon of cornstarch.
- Get 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
Steps to make Healthy Strawberry Oats Bars:
- Preheat oven to 170 and line square baking tray.
- In a bowl mix flours, Ginger powder, salt, sugar and oats well.
- Add butter and mix until mixture is moistened and well coated.
- Add half of the mixture to pan and spread evenly, using a bowl, press on bottom.
- In another bowl, add strawberries. To this add lemon juice, cornstarch, sugar and mix well.
- Now spread strawberry mix evenly on top of the oats mix.
- Spread remaining reserved oats mix on top such that strawberry peeks out little from crumbs.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes until oats are well toasted and golden.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Slice and serve. You can always cover these bars with cling wrap and freeze upto 1 month. Alternatively vanilla sugar glaze can be added on top for additional taste..
If you find this Healthy Strawberry Oats Bars recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.