Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Dhokla Tikka recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dhokla Tikka recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Vitality.
We are very mindful that eating healthy snacks can help us feel better within our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
One of the most popular treats is natural yogurt. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. Low fat yogurt helps make a fantastic snack, however. It is a protein-rich resource of healthy minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help manage the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by most people. Try including some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This reduces your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dhokla tikka recipe. To cook dhokla tikka you need 42 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Dhokla Tikka:
- Get of For dhokla.
- You need 1 cup of besan.
- Take 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 2 pinch of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of semolina.
- Get 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need To taste of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of curd.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cooking oil.
- Use As needed of oil for Greeceing.
- Take 1 of pouch eno.
- Prepare of For dhokla tempering(water).
- Get 1 tsp of oil.
- Take 4 tsp of lemon juice.
- Provide 2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- You need 8-10 of curry leaves.
- Prepare 4-5 of green chulli.
- You need As needed of water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need As needed of tomato sauce.
- Take of For green chutney.
- Take 1/2 of green coriander leaves.
- Use 4 tsp of curd.
- You need To taste of salt.
- Take 4-5 of garlic cloves.
- You need 4 tsp of mint leaves.
- You need of For yellow Dhokla mustard curry.
- Provide 1 tbsp of besan.
- Provide 4 tsp of curd beat it make buttermilk.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Provide 1 of tap oil.
- Take 3 tsp of sugar.
- Take of For presentation.
- Get 1 cup of vegetable (onion, capsicum and tomato, cut into small squares).
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- Get To taste of red chilli powder.
- Take To taste of maggie masala.
- You need To taste of paneer tikka masala.
- Provide of For garnish.
- You need 4 tsp of grated coconut.
- Provide of For plating.
- Use As needed of Skewers.
Steps to make Dhokla Tikka:
- Take gram flour in a bowl add, semolina, oil, salt, turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste and, lemon juice, curd, as needed water and mix well. Make smooth dhokla batter,Keep it aside for 10 minute..
- Prepare the steamer to steam dhokla using 1 glass water.and cover it with lid to boil. Now grease the mould with oil..
- When water boil in steamer,then add eno in batter and mix gently and nicely in one direction..
- Add dhokla batter into grease counter, cover it with foil paper and steam it in steamer, after 10 minutes, u can check with toothpick or knife, if it comes out clean dhokla is ready. Otherwise u can steam it another 4-5 minutes..
- Meanwhile we make dhokla water or tempering, prepare tadka to add in dhokla. For that heat oil in tadka pan and add mustard,green chilli.let it crackle.add 1 and 1/2 cup water and add sugar and lemon juice.let sugar dissolve nicely..
- Remove dhokla from steame let it be cool..
- Now cut into cubes like paneer tikka add tempering g and water, keep aside..
- Green chutney:-take all ingredients of green chutney, grind into mixer grinder, make smooth paste, chutney is ready..
- For Mustard curry:-take a pan heat oil add mustard seeds, let it be crackle add besan raste it 2 minute add water a, then curd and sugar, cook it 3to 5 minute, dhokla curry is ready..
- Now take a pan, heat 2 tsp oil, saute all vegetable for 2 to 3 minutes..
- Add salt, chat masala, maggi masala and green chutney ot red chilli powder to taste and then saute again 2 minutes..
- Presentation:-now take skewers, arrange dhokla pieces and saute veggies into skewers, serve with green chutney, tomato sauce and mustard dhokla curry..
- Ready dhokla Tikka.
If you find this Dhokla Tikka recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.