Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken Chorizo Lasagna recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Chorizo Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Chorizo Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Vitality.
We are very mindful that eating healthy foods can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Eating almonds is a fantastic option as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds offer a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Different minerals and vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. They actually do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. Regarding almonds, however, they wont allow you to really miss a nap. Alternatively, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Occasionally eating almonds can also be a mood enhancer!
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken chorizo lasagna recipe. To make chicken chorizo lasagna you only need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Chorizo Lasagna:
- Get of chopped jalapeno peppers (if you like heat keep the seeds).
- Take of cooked rotisserie chicken (2 1/2 lbs) shredded.
- Provide of (15 oz) chorizo * I used one 10oz beef chorizo.
- Take of eggs lightly beaten *next time I will only use one.
- Provide of (15 oz) ricotta cheese.
- Use of 10 oz each enchilada sauce * I used only 3 cans of mild enchilada sauce and it was still soupy..
- Take of no cook lasagna noodles ( I only used 9).
- You need of shredded Monterey Jack Cheese * I eye balled it..
- Prepare of minced cilantro (for presentation).
Steps to make Chicken Chorizo Lasagna:
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- In a large skillet on medium heat, cook the chorizo and jalapenos until chorizo is done. Drain. Add chicken..
- In a separate bowl, mix ricotta and egg. ( I seasoned this with salt and pepper.).
- Take a greased 13 x 9 in baking dish and spread 1 cup enchilada sauce on the bottom. Place your noodles on top. Then 1/3 of your ricotta mixture. And 1/2 of the chicken mixture. Then the shredded cheese. And finally enchilada sauce. (I did not use a whole can here). Repeat layers..
- Top with remaining noodles, ricotta mixture, enchilada sauce, and shredded cheese..
- Baked covered for 45 – 50 minutes. Then bake uncovered for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with Cilantro and let it stand for 15 minutes before serving. ( I did not do the Cilantro here because I made pico de gallo)..
- * The original recipe also added a recipe for avacado cream sauce which includes 2 medium avacados (peeled, pitted and halved), 1/4 cup sour cream, 2 tablespoons lime juice, 1/4 tsp salt all blended together until smooth. ( I did not make this but had sour cream, Guacamole, and pico de gallo. The lasagna needs a touch of freshness to give it a lift.).
If you find this Chicken Chorizo Lasagna recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.