Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked potato slices (skin on) with cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked potato slices (skin on) with cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Energy.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have countless options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked potato slices (skin on) with cheese recipe. You can have baked potato slices (skin on) with cheese using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked potato slices (skin on) with cheese:
- You need 12 of medium sized potatoes, sliced.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt, to taste.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- Get 1/4 cup of butter.
- Use 1/2 cup of grated mozzarella cheese.
Instructions to make Baked potato slices (skin on) with cheese:
- Wash potatoes with skin on till clean..
- Cut into thin round slices..
- Add salt, pepper and paprika to the potatoes..
- Spread the slices on a baking tray with foil. Lightly brush on slices with some cooking oil..
- Toss cubes of butter on top of slices evenly..
- Put the baking tray inside the already preheated oven at 220 degrees Celsius for 40 to 45 minutes..
- When done sprinkle on the grated cheese. Put back into the oven for 15 minutes..
If you find this Baked potato slices (skin on) with cheese recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.