Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken Rice Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Rice Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Rice Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Energy.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of well being. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain foods is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken rice soup recipe. To cook chicken rice soup you need 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Rice Soup:
- Get 1 of rotisserie chicken boned and chopped.
- Use 3 cans of chicken broth.
- Provide 3 cans of water.
- Provide 1 of large carrot diced.
- You need 2 stalks of celery diced.
- Use 1 of large onion diced.
- Get 1 teaspoon of poultry seasoning.
- Get 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- Get 3 tablespoons of butter.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Use 1 cup of white rice.
Instructions to make Chicken Rice Soup:
- In a medium stock pot heat butter and oil, add carrot, celery, onion and seasonings cook over low heat about 10 mins. Add in water and broth bring to a full boil, add rice and chicken return to a full boil then reduce heat to simmer. Cook 45 mins adding more salt and pepper to taste..
If you find this Chicken Rice Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.