Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Lentil Cilantro Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Lentil Cilantro Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lentil Cilantro Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Goodies.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lentil cilantro soup recipe. You can cook lentil cilantro soup using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Lentil Cilantro Soup:
- Prepare 1 cup of lentils (boiled).
- Get 1 bunch of fresh chopped cilantro.
- Take 1 cup of vegetable broth.
- You need 2 cups of water.
- Provide 1 tsp of crushed chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of unsweetened coconut milk (tetra pack).
- Take 2 tsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 of garlic cloves chopped.
- Use 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder (optional).
- Provide 1/4 cup of chopped white onion.
- Get 1/2 cup of chopped roma tomatoes.
- Use 1 tbsp of fresh thyme.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
Steps to make Lentil Cilantro Soup:
- Heat the oil in the pan on medium high flame, add garlic and cook little and then sauté the onion..
- Add lentil and cilantro and remaining all ingredients and cover with lid and cook till boiling point..
- Serve hot..
If you find this Lentil Cilantro Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.