Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy & Luxurious Tandoori Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy & Luxurious Tandoori Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Choosing to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most people typically think that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out several modest changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping as you most likely buy many food items out of habit. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? A good healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been shown to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. If this is not to your liking on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy & luxurious tandoori chicken recipe. You can have easy & luxurious tandoori chicken using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy & Luxurious Tandoori Chicken:
- Get 2 fillets of Chicken thigh (or breast).
- Provide 100 grams of ●Yogurt (plain).
- You need 1 tbsp of ●Ketchup.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of ●Curry powder.
- Take 1 clove of ●Grated garlic.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ●Garam masala or cumin powder (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 of heaped teaspoon ●Salt.
- Take 1 of Salt and pepper (for seasoning).
Instructions to make Easy & Luxurious Tandoori Chicken:
- Pierce the chicken with a fork several times on both sides to allow the flavours to settle in more easily..
- Here's a neat trick: Put one of your hands into a plastic bag, as if you were wearing a glove, to rub the seasoning in. You can use this bag again later..
- Season both sides of the chicken with plenty of salt and pepper. Place the chicken into the plastic bag and rub the salt into the meat..
- Add the ● ingredients into the bag as well and rub them into the meat well. Remove the excess air from the bag and close it up. Leave it to marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour-1/2 day..
- Once marinated, take the chicken out of the bag and remove most of the marinade. Pan-fry the chicken, skin-side first, in a lightly oiled frying pan on low-medium heat with the lid on..
- Once both sides of the chicken have browned and the chicken is cooked through, it's ready to serve. The marinade burns quite easily so please adjust the temperature of the pan accordingly..
- Serve this chicken with rice, or you can try making a delicious sandwich with lettuce or cabbage..
If you find this Easy & Luxurious Tandoori Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.