Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Aloo kurma curry with vegetables recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Aloo kurma curry with vegetables recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aloo kurma curry with vegetables recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have countless options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo kurma curry with vegetables recipe. You can have aloo kurma curry with vegetables using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Aloo kurma curry with vegetables:
- Prepare 5 of Potato.
- Prepare 1/2 of Cauliflower.
- Use 1 of Carrot.
- You need 100 gm of Green piece.
- Provide 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 TSP of Ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 2 TSP of Oil.
- Use 1 TSP of Mustard seed.
- Get 1 TSP of Zeera.
- Take 2 TSP of red mirchi powder.
- Use 1 TSP of Coriander seed powder.
- Take 1 TSP of garam masal.
- Provide To taste of Salt.
- Use Cloves of 4.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Cardamon.
Steps to make Aloo kurma curry with vegetables:
- First we boiled potatoes in cooker upto 2 visits. After cooling potato cut it in small pieces.
- Take one pan add 2 TSP oil add mustard and zeera in it. Add small pieces of onion add ginger garlic paste fry it 1 min. Add carrot and cauliflower and tomato fry it 5 min and add green pees and add salt, red mirchi powder, garam masala, coriander powder, coconut powder and little bit of water in it. And close with lid cook for 10 min and then we add coriander leaves and then ready aloo vegetables kurma. This is tasty with rice or chapati and poori.
If you find this Aloo kurma curry with vegetables recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.