Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Protein Pancakes – healthy breakfast using oats recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Protein Pancakes – healthy breakfast using oats recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Protein Pancakes – healthy breakfast using oats recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy foods and less of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A little bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Try eating almonds if you don’t have problems with nut allergies. Almonds are often considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. These nuts have quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey which induces drowsiness, is available in almonds. But whenever you eat almonds, you do not feel like you must sleep a while. Rather they will simply help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Your emotional level can often be lifted by just eating almonds.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to protein pancakes – healthy breakfast using oats recipe. You can have protein pancakes – healthy breakfast using oats using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Protein Pancakes – healthy breakfast using oats:
- Provide 1 cup of Oats flour.
- Provide 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- Get 1 of egg optional.
- Provide 1 tbsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 of mashed banana🍌.
- You need 1 tbsp of coca power.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Use of Water as required.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Take 1 tbsp of neutral oil.
Instructions to make Protein Pancakes – healthy breakfast using oats:
- Take 1 cup of oats flour (you can also use all-purpose flour).Add salt baking powder, coca powder and give it a mix..
- Take 1 egg and 2 tbsp sugar and mix them well. Add one cup milk and 1tbsp neutral cooking oil. Mix well..
- Slowly add the solid mixture that we prepared in step 1,little by little to the mixture in step 2 and keep stirring as you add. Your batter is ready..
- Heat a pan in medium flame. Take one ladle of batter and pour over the centre of the pan and spread outwards in sweeping circular motions to give it a round shape. Flip after 2-3mins when you see the upper surface look cooked. Allow the pancake to cook for 1 min after flipping. Continue this step till all your pancakes are ready..
- For the garnishing, you can use nuts, chocolate, chocolate sauce/maple syrup/honey or any syrup of you choice..
If you find this Protein Pancakes – healthy breakfast using oats recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.