Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most likely, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, just making a few minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything right away or that you should entirely get rid of certain foods from your diet. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken noodle soup recipe. To cook chicken noodle soup you only need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Prepare 1 (3 1/2 lb) of Whole Chicken, rinsed under cold water and dried (make sure the giblets bag is removed).
- Provide 3 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Use 1 of Large Yellow Onion, chopped.
- Use 3 of Large Carrots, peeled and chopped.
- Take 3 Stalks of Celery, chopped.
- Take 2 Cloves of Garlic, minced.
- You need 12 cups of Chicken Stock.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Poultry Seasoning.
- You need 1/4 cup of Chopped Parsley.
- Use 3/4 cup of White Wine.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of Wide Egg Noodles.
- Provide 1 of 4”Piece of Fresh Rosemary.
- You need to taste of Salt and Pepper,.
Instructions to make Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Heat the oven to 425 degrees. Drizzle a tiny bit of oil in the bottom of a roasting pan, add the chicken to the roasting pan, drizzle a little oil over the top, season with salt and pepper and place the piece of rosemary in the cavity..
- Roast the chicken for 1 1/2 hours. In a large heavy duty pot, add 2 Tbsp of the oil and let it preheat over medium heat, add the onions, celery and carrots and season lightly with salt and pepper. Cook the veggies until softened, about 5 to 7 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for an additional 30 seconds..
- Add the poultry seasoning and cook it stirring constantly for about 10 seconds, add the wine and let it reduce for just a few seconds. Add the roasted chicken to the pot with the veggies, cover with the chicken stock and sprinkle in the parsley, bring to a boil and cover the pot partially and lower the heat to low..
- Allow the soup to cook for 3 ½ hours. Remove the chicken onto a plate and let it cool slightly. Meanwhile, with a ladle, skim off as much of the fat as possible from the soup base and discard. Once the chicken is cooled enough to handle, discard the skin and shred all the meat..
- Add the meat to the soup base, increase the heat to medium high and bring the soup to a rolling boil. Add the noodles and cook them according to packaged instructions. Taste for seasoning and adjust if necessary..
If you find this Chicken Noodle Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.