Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken baked with spinach, tomato and mozzarella recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken baked with spinach, tomato and mozzarella recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken baked with spinach, tomato and mozzarella recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Choosing to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, however, just making some small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to revert to your old diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken baked with spinach, tomato and mozzarella recipe. You can have chicken baked with spinach, tomato and mozzarella using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken baked with spinach, tomato and mozzarella:
- Provide 4 of chicken breast.
- Use 2 of tomatoes, sliced.
- Use 80 grams of baby spinach leaves, trimmed.
- Provide 160 grams of mozzarella cheese, sliced.
- Take 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper.
Steps to make Chicken baked with spinach, tomato and mozzarella:
- Preheat oven to 390°F. Cut a deep incision in each of the chicken breasts to create a pocket..
- Place the tomato, spinach, cheese, salt and pepper inside each of the pockets. Brush the chicken with the oil. Heat a large non-stick frying pan over high heat and cook chicken for 3 minutes each side or until golden..
- Place on a baking tray and bake for 6-8 minutes or until the spinach is wilted and the cheese is melted..
If you find this Chicken baked with spinach, tomato and mozzarella recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.