Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Baked vegetables recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked vegetables recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked vegetables recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Snacks.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more healthy feeling. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
When looking for a convenient wholesome snack, don’t forget about yogurt. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. Along with calcium, it really is a good source of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is typically eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by most people. Yogurt combines wonderfully with nuts and seeds. This reduces your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked vegetables recipe. To cook baked vegetables you only need 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked vegetables:
- Prepare 2 of carrots chopped.
- Get 200 gms of French beans chopped.
- Use 150 gms of mushrooms sliced.
- Provide 2 of large potatoes thinly sliced and par boiled.
- You need 1 of large onion chopped.
- Take 2 of garlic cloves chopped.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Use 1 tsp of mixed herbs.
- You need 1 tsp of vegetable bullion.
- Get 150 gms of mixed shredded cheese.
- Use 1/2 of thick cream.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
Instructions to make Baked vegetables:
- In a hot pan add oil, onions, garlic and cook until translucent, add herbs, cayenne pepper, salt vegetable bullion, add carrots, beans, mushrooms, stir, cover and let it cook for 8 minutes, turn heat off..
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius, in a baking tray, pour a little cream on the base, add a layer of sliced potatoes, top with cheese, over with vegetable mix, repeat the process with a final layer of potatoes, pour remaining cream, top with cheese and bake for 40 minutes until golden brown on top, serve with salad or tortilla chips, enjoy!!.
If you find this Baked vegetables recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.