Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Oats Berry Pancakes – Vegan & Sugarless recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oats Berry Pancakes – Vegan & Sugarless recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oats Berry Pancakes – Vegan & Sugarless recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. There are many diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you no longer want to eat. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? One wholesome substitute that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oats berry pancakes – vegan & sugarless recipe. You can have oats berry pancakes – vegan & sugarless using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Oats Berry Pancakes – Vegan & Sugarless:
- You need 1 cup of oats.
- Provide 1 of banana.
- Get 3/4 cup of Apple sauce.
- Provide 1/2 cup of oats milk (can use any other plant based milk).
- Take 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of berries (can use fresh or frozen both. Do not thaw, if frozen).
- Prepare For of Dressing:.
- Take 1 tbsp of peanut butter.
- Use 2 tbsp of berries.
- Provide 2 tbsp of crushed dates.
- You need As required of Water.
- Provide 1 of banana.
Steps to make Oats Berry Pancakes – Vegan & Sugarless:
- Mash banana and add apple sauce. (I use homemade apple sauce always.).
- Add milk and then slowly add oats to make a flowing consistency..
- Add baking powder and mix well..
- Gently add berries and just fold in. Do not over mix them..
- Heat a pan and pour a ladle full to make a small circle. After 3-4 min, flip it over. Remove after 2 min..
- Dressing – add all except bananas and crush well in a blender. Add water to make it like syrup consistency. Cut bananas in chips and keep aside..
- Serving – Take a pancake on a plate. Place 4-5 banana chips on it. Keep another pancake on it. Decorate with bananas and pour syrup on it. Serve warm..
If you find this Oats Berry Pancakes – Vegan & Sugarless recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.