Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Healthy Whole Wheat Flour & Oatmeal Bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy Whole Wheat Flour & Oatmeal Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Whole Wheat Flour & Oatmeal Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Deciding to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a number of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food since it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? A good healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been found to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Obviously, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy whole wheat flour & oatmeal bread recipe. You can cook healthy whole wheat flour & oatmeal bread using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Healthy Whole Wheat Flour & Oatmeal Bread:
- Use 150 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Provide 80 grams of Whole wheat flour.
- You need 50 grams of Oatmeal.
- Get 3 grams of Salt.
- You need 25 grams of Brown Sugar (or white sugar).
- Use 30 grams of Butter.
- You need 200 ml of Milk.
- Take 3 grams of Dry yeast.
Steps to make Healthy Whole Wheat Flour & Oatmeal Bread:
- Weight out all of the ingredients. Place the yeast into the bread maker's yeast dispenser and place the rest of the ingredients into the bread case. Let the bread maker work it's magic until the first rising is complete..
- After the first rising, lightly release the air and form into two balls. With the seam facing down, cover with plastic and a damp towel and let rest for 20 minutes..
- After letting the dough rest, release the air again and roll it out into a rectangle. Fold the top and bottom sides towards the center and then roll it up from the side. Tightly close the seam and place in the bread pan..
- Let the dough rise a second time. ♬Use the oven's bread proofing function at 40°C for 60~65 minutes..
- It will rise this much..
- Bake for 23-24 minutes in an oven preheated to 190°C and it's done..
If you find this Healthy Whole Wheat Flour & Oatmeal Bread recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.