Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Spicy oven baked sautéd potato and bacon gratin recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy oven baked sautéd potato and bacon gratin recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy oven baked sautéd potato and bacon gratin recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are numerous diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making some small changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can likewise be healthy for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. Even though you may already consume a lot of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemicals. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy oven baked sautéd potato and bacon gratin recipe. You can have spicy oven baked sautéd potato and bacon gratin using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy oven baked sautéd potato and bacon gratin:
- Use 6 large of Thin sliced potato on a mandolin or otherwise.
- Get 4 of thin sliced large onions.
- Use 5 large cloves of garlic.
- Get 2 of chillies, 1 red 1 green.
- Use 6 tablespoons of Vegetable oil.
- Use 250 g of bacon lardons.
- Provide 1 tub (300g) of creme fresh.
- Provide 300 g of strong cheddar cheese grated.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Get 50 g of butter.
Steps to make Spicy oven baked sautéd potato and bacon gratin:
- Fry off bacon lardons and set aside for later..
- Grate cheddar cheese into a bowl and set aside for later..
- Place 6 tablespoons of oil in frying pan. Thinly slice potatoes and onions. Place potatoes first one layer in bottom of pan then a layer of onions and sprinkle them with salt and pepper and repeat process until all potatoes and onions are in the pan. Fry gently with a lid on..
- Finley chop garlic and chillies and add to the top of potato and onion mix in frying pan. When the potatoes on the bottom have browned turn the mix over. Do this until most of the mix has browned and softened ..
- Get an oven proof dish big enough to hold all the contents of what's in the frying Crush some more garlic and and mix with the butter. Rub this around the inside of this ovenproof dish..
- Placed cooked potato and onion mix into oven proof dish . Sprinkle on bacon lardons. Sprinkle on grated cheese. Drizzle creme fresh all over. Place in oven to bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 30 mins..
- Bon appetite . Love this one…
If you find this Spicy oven baked sautéd potato and bacon gratin recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.