Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Curry pork stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry pork stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything instantly or that you have to altogether do away with certain foods from your diet. Even more important than totally modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to revert to your old diet.
All in all, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry pork stew recipe. To cook curry pork stew you need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Curry pork stew:
- You need of Salt.
- Provide of Brown sugar.
- You need of White pepper powder.
- Take of Curry powder.
- Get of Pork belly.
- Provide of Garlic.
- You need of Red onion.
- Use of Tomato.
- Prepare of Carrot (optional).
- Prepare of Peas (optional).
- Provide of Pork belly broth.
Steps to make Curry pork stew:
- Prep all your ingredients as below.as you can see I am using the pork belly I made early and the broth too. Heat your pot and cooking oil,fry garli,onion and tomato to fragrance and wet,add in curry and white pepper powder. Sorry my wok is abit dark because I use the same wok I fry my other dish early..
- Once it get wet,if it’s too dry just add in pork belly broth. Keep check so it is not too dry. Then add all the fruit Veges as in the pictures below.Stir well..
- Then add in your pork.Stir well.and finally add in salt n brown sugar.keep adding the broth to make sure it is not too dry.Make sure to taste it now n then so it keep up to your liking.not too sweet n not to salty. Fry stir mixed it all about 3-5minutes then it is ready to serve. This won’t take u long as all the main thing is prep earlier. 10-15m it is done.happy try 😉. Do follow me on Instagram homecooking39..thehehe.
If you find this Curry pork stew recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.