Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken and Rice Pineapple Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken and Rice Pineapple Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and Rice Pineapple Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than refined grains present in white bread.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and rice pineapple soup recipe. To cook chicken and rice pineapple soup you need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken and Rice Pineapple Soup:
- Get 2 cup of rice, I used minute rice.
- Take 2 pounds of chicken.
- Get 2 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 2 cup of chopped pineapple.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- Take 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 2-1/2 quarts of water.
- Use 3 teaspoon of crushed chicken Bouillon cubes.
- Use 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 2 tablespoons of cornstarch.
Steps to make Chicken and Rice Pineapple Soup:
- Boil the water with the chicken and salt.
- When it has boiled for 25 minutes add the Bouillon cubes.
- Chop the chicken add back to the broth..
- Add the pepper and chopped pineapple..
- Add the rice and cook till done..
- Mix the cornstarch and water and add to the boiling chicken broth.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
If you find this Chicken and Rice Pineapple Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.