Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken and potato adobo soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and potato adobo soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a few small changes.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything at once or that you should altogether do away with certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make major changes, but the most vital thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate in the past.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and potato adobo soup recipe. You can cook chicken and potato adobo soup using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken and potato adobo soup:
- Use 1.75 of boneless skinless chicken thighs cleaned trimmed and cubed.
- Take of Small white onion minced.
- Get of Small red bell fine diced.
- Prepare 2 of jalepeno minced.
- You need 2 of medium to large poblanos diced.
- Provide 6 of small garlic cloves minced.
- Get 32 oz of chicken stock.
- You need 28 oz of can crushed tomatoes.
- Use Bunch of cilantro chopped.
- Get 2 of limes.
- Get of Cumin.
- Provide of Smoked paprika.
- Provide of Thyme.
- You need 1 pound of mini gold potatoes washed and halved.
- Use Cup of diced carrots.
- Use of Small can chipotle peppers in adobo sauce(seeds removed and finely minced).
Instructions to make Chicken and potato adobo soup:
- Prep all ingredients first.
- After the chicken is prepped season it with kosher salt and smoked paprika, add evo and sear in the Dutch oven and set aside.
- Add carrots, onion, bell pepper and jalapeño and cook until soft, about 10 minutes.
- Add garlic, cumin and thyme with a couple pinches of salt and cook for another 5 minutes until fragrant.
- Add poblano and cook for a couple minutes.
- Add the stock, crushed tomatoes, 1/3 cup cilantro, chipotle peppers with the adobo, chicken and potatoes and bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer covered for about 30.
- After 30 minutes check for seasoning and the squeeze in the juice of 1 lime and cover again for 15 to 20 or until potatoes are done.
- Serve with more cilantro and some lime wedges.
If you find this Chicken and potato adobo soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.