Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Mutton curry Traditional Bihari Style recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mutton curry Traditional Bihari Style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mutton curry Traditional Bihari Style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Opting to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re constantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of small changes.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already feel that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mutton curry traditional bihari style recipe. To make mutton curry traditional bihari style you only need 27 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mutton curry Traditional Bihari Style:
- Get of For Merination.
- Get 1 kg of mutton.
- You need 1 cup of whisked curd normal (not very sour).
- Use 2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take To taste of salt.
- Use 1 tsp of sugar.
- Take 2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 Tsp of mustard oil.
- Get of For Curry.
- Take 750 gm of onion (Chopeed in big pieces).
- Provide 8-10 of whole red chillies.
- Provide 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander seeds.
- Use 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Use 2 of bay leaves.
- Use 1 inch of Cinnamon stick.
- Take 2 of Black cardamom.
- Take 2 tsp of grated ginger.
- You need 2 tsp of garlic paste.
- Get 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ghee.
- Prepare As needed of Mustard oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Mutton curry Traditional Bihari Style:
- Clean mutton pieces properly and try to remove water by pressing. Add all Merination items to it and mix well. Keep it in the fridge for 3-4 hours or overnight. Or you can make it at the same time also..
- Get the meat at room temperature when you are ready to cook. Now take a patila in which you will cook mutton. Keep merinated mutton in it..
- Now cut onions in big chunks. one medium size in 5-6 pieces. Add onions.. ginger garlic paste, Black pepper, cinnamon stick, black cardamom, cumin- coriander seeds, all spice powders..
- Now pour mustard oil as per the requirement to cook mutton. Now mix everything with your hands. Give a 4-5 minutes mix rubbing all the things with each other. Now swicth on the gas and put the "pateela" on high flame. Add red chili powder and whole chilies..
- After few minutes cover the "pateela" and cook mutton in low to mid flame. Mutton and onions will release lot of juices and water. Let mutton cook in it's own juices on "dum". It will take 1 – 1.5 hours to cook it completely. Keep checking in regular intervals..
- Once the mutton is cooked and oil is released and spices becomes fragrant then add water for gravy. Put garam masala and ghee. Cover it. Check for desired consistency. you can check with a help of toothpick also whether the mutton is cooked or not..
- It is done. Relish it with Chapati and Boiled rice. Believe me!! It's yummm..
If you find this Mutton curry Traditional Bihari Style recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.