Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Baked potato and broccoli casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Baked potato and broccoli casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked potato and broccoli casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Goodies.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A piece of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
When looking for a convenient wholesome snack, don’t forget about yogurt. The truth is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. You cannot beat yogurt when it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is a protein-rich resource of wholesome vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is often eaten to help maintain the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Yogurt combines beautifully with nuts and seeds. This reduces your sugar consumption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked potato and broccoli casserole recipe. You can have baked potato and broccoli casserole using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked potato and broccoli casserole:
- You need 4 cup of cubed potatoes (approx. 3 large), or a small bag of baby potatoes, that's what I used for this.
- Prepare 2 cup of broccoli florets.
- Take 4 slice of bacon (regular cut), cook and crumble.
- Get 1/4 cup of olive oil, or 2 tablespoons + 2 tablespoons bacon drippings.
- Use 1/2 tsp of salt, or more, this was enough for me.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar.
- Prepare 2 of scallions, finely sliced.
Instructions to make Baked potato and broccoli casserole:
- Preheat oven to 350°F Fahrenheit. Spray 8×8 or larger casserole dish with cooking spray..
- In a large bowl combine potatoes, broccoli, olive oil, bacon drippings (if used), and salt..
- Stir in bacon and 3/4 cup of cheese..
- Spoon mixture into prepared dish and sprinkle remaining 3/4 cup cheese on top..
- Cover with foil and bake about 60 minutes. Uncover and bake for 15 more minutes or until potatoes are soft..
- Remove from oven and sprinkle scallions on top..
If you find this Baked potato and broccoli casserole recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.