Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Classic Oatmeal Vegan Cookies recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Classic Oatmeal Vegan Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Classic Oatmeal Vegan Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. There are numerous health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food as you most likely buy many food items out of habit. For example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? One wholesome option that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. If this is not to your liking on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to classic oatmeal vegan cookies recipe. To make classic oatmeal vegan cookies you only need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Classic Oatmeal Vegan Cookies:
- Prepare 175 g of vegan margarine (in room temperature).
- You need 200 g of date syrup or maple syrup (for vegetarian honey).
- Take 1 tbsp of chia seeds (soaked for 20 min in water).
- Take 375 of rolled oats.
- Prepare 140 of plain flour.
- Use 1/2 tsp of biscarbonate of soda.
- Prepare 100 g of good vegan chocolate (I used my own chocolates 😉 ).
Steps to make Classic Oatmeal Vegan Cookies:
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Cream the butter and syrup together in a large mixing bowl. Add chia seeds and mix until the mixture is smooth. In a separate bowl, mix the oats, flour, and biscarbonate..
- Gradualy stir the oat mixture into the creamed mixture until thoroghy combined..
- Place tablespoon of the mixture onto the prepared baking sheet, making sure they are well spaced. Transfer to the preheted oven and bake for 15 minutes or until the cookies are golden brown..
- Remove the cookies from the owen and place on a wire rack to cool before serving..
If you find this Classic Oatmeal Vegan Cookies recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.