Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A piece of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you’re not hypersensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds are often considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Various nutritional vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. They generally do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. But whenever you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you should sleep a while. Alternatively, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Sometimes eating almonds can also be a mood booster!
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken tortilla soup recipe. You can have chicken tortilla soup using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- Take 4 cups of diced chicken.
- You need 1 cup of uncooked rice (I use Uncle Ben's).
- Prepare 2 (48 oz) of reduced sodium chicken broth.
- Use 1 (4.5 oz) of chopped green chilies.
- You need 1 (14.5 oz) of can stewed tomatoes.
- Take of (blended).
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded carrots.
- Provide 1 (15 oz) of corn drain juice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Use 1/4 tsp of celery salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp of cumin.
- Take 1/4 tsp of ground coriander.
- Get 1/4 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 of diced sweet onion.
- Take 1 bunch of cilantro.
- You need 4-5 of garlic cloves.
- Use 1/4 stick of butter.
- Get of White cheese shredded.
- Use Strips of Texas Toast Tortilla.
- You need 1 of avocado sliced.
- Provide to taste of salt, pepper, garlic powder.
Instructions to make Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- Boil 4 chicken breast, cool and dice or if in a hurry buy a rotisserie chicken and debone 4 cups..
- In a large soup pot on medium high, saute' the diced onions, and garlic in the butter..
- Add 4 cups of the chicken broth and 1 cup of uncooked rice. Bring to a boil, then simmer on low for 20 minutes..
- Add the diced chicken, green chilies, blended tomatoes, 6 cups of chicken brooth, diced cilantro. Add all seasonings. Simmer 10 to 20 minutes. Add extra chicken broth if needed..
- In a large soup cup place some of the tortilla strips, and cheese then add the soup with 1 to 2 slices of avocado. Enjoy!!.
If you find this Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.