Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Meatball Parmesan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meatball Parmesan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. While we’re constantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that many people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, simply making a couple of modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can also be beneficial for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. It could be that you already feel that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
All in all, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to meatball parmesan recipe. To cook meatball parmesan you need 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Meatball Parmesan:
- Use 1 lb of cooked meatballs; recipe below for my homemade ones.
- Prepare 2 cup of marinara sauce, my recipe below or your favorite and more for serving.
- You need 2 cup of shredded cheese, I used italian four cheese blend.
- You need 1 tsp of italian seasoning spice blend.
- Prepare 8 oz of cooked pasta, if using, I used linquine.
Instructions to make Meatball Parmesan:
- Preheat oven to 425. Spray a baking dish with non stick spray..
- Combine meatballs with marinara sauce. If using pasta, put the cooked pasta on bottom of prepared pan. Top with meatballs. Cover meatballs with cheese, sprinkle with italian seasoning. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/350528-basic-tender-juicy-meatballs https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/366612-simple-basic-marinara-sauce.
- Bake just until heated through, about 15 minutes. Serve with more sauce if desired..
- This is good just as meatball parmesan, without the pasta. Serve with garlic bread or as an appetizer..
If you find this Meatball Parmesan recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.