Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hashbrowns recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hashbrowns recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snacks.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. This can be a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Eating almonds is a wonderful choice as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds provide a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Almonds are a natural source of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. They do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. But once you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you should sleep a while. These nuts unwind the muscles and supply a general sense of relaxation. Occasionally eating almonds could even be a mood increaser!
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hashbrowns recipe. You can cook hashbrowns using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Hashbrowns:
- Get 2 of Large Potatoes (or 3 medium).
- Take 1 slice of onion minced.
- Get of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- Prepare of Italian Seasoning.
- Get of Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1/2 of Avocado.
Instructions to make Hashbrowns:
- Rinse potatoes and chop into cubes, layout on a baking pan..
- Slice up onion and sprinkle over potatoes evenly..
- Add salt, pepper and Italian seasoning..
- Poor a small amount of vegetable oil over potatoes and mix together (not too much, just enough to keep the potatoes from sticking and to make them crispy)..
- Preheat oven to 420°F. Bake for 25 minutes (until golden and crispy)..
- In a bowl beat eggs and add salt and pepper. Scramble eggs into small pieces..
- Once potatoes are done, mix them in with the eggs..
- Lastly, chop up avocado into cubes and mix it in..
- Enjoy! :3.
If you find this Hashbrowns recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.