Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Dry Curry using Curry Roux recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Dry Curry using Curry Roux recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are numerous health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making a few modest changes.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be healthy for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. If you currently are consuming plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
All in all, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy dry curry using curry roux recipe. You can have easy dry curry using curry roux using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Dry Curry using Curry Roux:
- Provide 200 grams of Combined ground beef and pork.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- Take 10 grams of Butter.
- You need 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Take 1 of appropriate amount Vegetables of your choice (e.g. aubergine).
- Take 50 grams of Frozen mixed vegetables.
- Provide 70 grams of Canned beans.
- Use 100 ml of Water.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Soup stock granules.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ketchup.
- Take 1 block of Japanese curry roux.
Instructions to make Easy Dry Curry using Curry Roux:
- Finely chop the onion, and mince the other vegetables into 5mm~1cm cubes..
- Heat butter in a frying pan, add onions and season with salt and pepper. Brown the onion slowly over low~medium heat..
- Add other vegetables, add ground meat, then fry further..
- Add water, soup stock granules and ketchup and bring to a boil. Turn off the heat, add curry roux and stir well..
- Add frozen mixed vegetables and simmer for a little while. Add the mixed beans and stir well. Then it's done..
- Transfer to a serving plate. It will be more delicious if you add a boiled egg/fried egg/soft poached egg..
If you find this Easy Dry Curry using Curry Roux recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.