Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken enchilada soup Instant pot IP recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken enchilada soup Instant pot IP recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken enchilada soup Instant pot IP recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain foods is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken enchilada soup instant pot ip recipe. You can cook chicken enchilada soup instant pot ip using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken enchilada soup Instant pot IP:
- You need 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 pound of chicken breasts cubed.
- Take 1 of white onion chopped.
- Prepare 2 cups of chicken stock/broth.
- Get 1 (10 oz) of can of red enchilada sauce.
- Provide 1 (14 oz) of can fire roasted tomatoes.
- Take 1 (14 oz) of can whole kernel corn.
- Provide 8 oz of diced green chilies.
- Provide 4 cloves of garlic minced.
- Use 1 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Get of Garnishes.
- Prepare of shredded cheese.
- Prepare of sour cream.
- Use of diced avocado.
- Provide of hot sauce.
- Take of Crumbled Tortilla chips.
Steps to make Chicken enchilada soup Instant pot IP:
- Turn instant pot to saute high/more. When it reads hot add olive oil and onions. Cook for a minute..
- Add chicken and cook while stirring untill the outside of chicken turns white..
- Add chicken broth, enchilada sauce, tomatoes (with liquid), corn (with liquid), green chilies (with liquid), garlic, salt and cumin. Stir with a wooden spoon and scrape the bottom of the pot to remove any bits..
- Seal pressure cooker and cook on high pressure for 15 minutes then NPR for 10 minutes. Release the rest of the pressure..
- Remove lid. Ladle into bowls. Top with tortilla chips, avocado, sour cream, cheese, and hot sauce..
If you find this Chicken enchilada soup Instant pot IP recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.