Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy oats cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy oats cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. There are numerous health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re constantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that many people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping because it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
As you can see, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy oats cookies recipe. To make healthy oats cookies you need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy oats cookies:
- Use 2 of Ripe banana.
- Provide 1 cup of Rolled oats.
- Provide 8-10 of Almonds.
- Use 8-10 of cashew.
- Provide 5-8 of pistachio.
- Get 1/2 cup of coconut oil.
- Use 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Use 1 tbsp of maida.
- Provide 1 tbsp of powder sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
Instructions to make Healthy oats cookies:
- Mash banana 's in a big bowl, add all ingredients and mix gently to form a batter..
- Make round shape cookies with the help of your hands..
- Arrange round cookies in greased oven tray and bake 15 to 20 min. on180 degree in preheated oven. bake until little golden colour comes out..
- Once cookies done than keep it on wire rack and let it cool, when cool down keep it in a airtight box..
If you find this Healthy oats cookies recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.