Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. There are numerous illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re constantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few simple changes.
You can get results without removing foods from your diet or make substantial changes immediately. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you will not want to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken noodle soup recipe. You can have chicken noodle soup using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Use 1 lb of chicken, can be white or dark. I like thighs.
- Use 3 of carrots.
- Prepare 3 of celery stock.
- Prepare Half of onion white or yellow.
- Use 1 of garlic clove.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 package of egg noodles, dry or frozen. I prefer frozen.
- Provide 1 tsp of pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of thyme.
- Use 2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 Tbsp of parsley.
- Get 2 tsp of Adobe season.
- Use 2 Tbsp of butter.
- Take 2 of chicken bouillon cubes.
- Use 1 tsp of poultry seasoning.
- Get of Water – to fill half a stock pot.
Instructions to make Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Fill stock pot half way. Roughly 2-3 quarts. Bring to a boil add chicken diced, bay leaves, and butter. Boil for 45 minutes..
- Add sliced carrots, diced onion, sliced celery, and all spices and garlic. Boil for 30 minutes..
- Add frozen egg noodles or noodles and boild for another 20 minutes. Reduce to medium heat and let simmer until noodles are cooked..
If you find this Chicken Noodle Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.