Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect baked whiting with potatoes and vegetables recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to baked whiting with potatoes and vegetables recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. There are a number of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making several modest changes.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. Although you may already consume a great deal of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Obviously, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked whiting with potatoes and vegetables recipe. You can cook baked whiting with potatoes and vegetables using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare baked whiting with potatoes and vegetables:
- Prepare 4 medium of fillets of whiting.
- Use 4 1/4 cup of butter.
- You need 1 medium of onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 medium of green pepper chopped.
- Use 1 large of potato thinly sliced.
- Prepare 4 of sheets of aluminum foil.
Instructions to make baked whiting with potatoes and vegetables:
- preheat oven to 450°F.
- tear out 4 1 foot and a half of aluminum foil and place dull side up of the counter.
- place one fillet on each and season both sides to desired taste.
- take the onion, potato, and green pepper pieces and distribute them evenly between the 4 fillets.
- place one 1/4 cup of butter on each fillet and fold the sides of the aluminum foil up. on each end fold over and make sure they are secure.
- put the pouches on a non-stick pan and pop them in the oven for about 8-15 mins…fillets should flake with a fork.
- open the pouches but be careful because there will be steam…and enjoy!.
If you find this baked whiting with potatoes and vegetables recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.