Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Stack-Baked Chikuwa and Spring Potato recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stack-Baked Chikuwa and Spring Potato recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. While we’re constantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, simply making a few modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. It might be that you already believe that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stack-baked chikuwa and spring potato recipe. You can cook stack-baked chikuwa and spring potato using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Stack-Baked Chikuwa and Spring Potato:
- You need 3 stick of Chikuwa processed fish (Suzuhiro-style grilled chikuwa).
- Take 5 of Spring potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 of Cabbage.
- You need 4 slice of Sliced cheese.
- You need 1 of whole sheet Toasted nori seaweed.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Get 1 of Sliced scallions.
Instructions to make Stack-Baked Chikuwa and Spring Potato:
- This time I used Suzuhiro grilled chikuwa. It has ginger in it..
- Slice the spring potatoes with a slicer, and soak briefly water..
- Shred the cabbage, soak briefly in water, and strain..
- Slice the chikuwa diagonally into 5 mm..
- Add a tablespoon of oil to a frying pan, spread out the potatoes evenly, add a tablespoon of oil around the pan on top of the potatoes, turn on the heat, and cook over medium heat..
- After 5 minutes, add the cabbage, cover with a lid, and cook for another 5 minutes..
- Reduce to low heat, flatten the cabbage with a spatula, and add the chikuwa..
- Tear the nori seaweed into fine pieces, and scatter in. Stir in 2 tablespoons of soy sauce..
- Tear sliced cheese into approximate sizes, and add it in. Cover with a lid, and cook some more..
- Turn off the heat after the cheese has melted..
- Transfer to a plate, garnish with green onions, and it is done..
If you find this Stack-Baked Chikuwa and Spring Potato recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.