Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Vegan banana nut muffins- with crunchy oat topping recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegan banana nut muffins- with crunchy oat topping recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan banana nut muffins- with crunchy oat topping recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Treats.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, however, with regards to eating between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
For anybody who is not allergic to nuts, try eating some almonds! As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer many health benefits. Almonds can be a natural way to obtain B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that causes drowsiness, is present in almonds. Having said that, you may not need a nap after consuming almonds. Instead they will just help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Your emotional condition can sometimes be lifted by just eating almonds.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan banana nut muffins- with crunchy oat topping recipe. To make vegan banana nut muffins- with crunchy oat topping you need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegan banana nut muffins- with crunchy oat topping:
- Get 1 cup of maida/all purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- Take 1/4 cup of water.
- Take 2 big of banana.
- Take 2/3 cup of caster sugar.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Take 1/3 cup of chopped walnut.
- Provide of For top layer.
- You need 1/4 cup of oat.
- Use ,1/4 cup of maida/ all purpose flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
Steps to make Vegan banana nut muffins- with crunchy oat topping:
- Preheat oven to 200°c,in a big bowl mash banana well or you can grind it in grinder..
- In mashed banana add vanilla essence, sugar, water, salt,mix well,.
- Sieve maida baking powder, baking soda, in banana mixture.add walnut mix well.
- Pour this mixture in mould.
- In small bowl add oats,oil, sugar,flour mix well,.
- Spoon on top of banana filling.
- Bake approximately 10-20 min,or until knife comes out clean..
If you find this Vegan banana nut muffins- with crunchy oat topping recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.