Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Loaded Twice – Baked Potato Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Loaded Twice – Baked Potato Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Even though we’re always being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can obtain results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes immediately. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make considerable changes, but the most vital thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. Soon enough, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to loaded twice – baked potato casserole recipe. To cook loaded twice – baked potato casserole you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Loaded Twice – Baked Potato Casserole:
- Provide 4 of large baking potatoes ( about 3 & 1/4 lbs).
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 3/4 tsp of salt- divided.
- Get 3/4 tsp of pepper – divided.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter – cubed.
- Provide 2/3 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Get 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Provide 2 cup of (8oz) shredded cheddar cheese , divided.
- Get 6 of bacon strips- cooked & crumbled , divided.
- Take 2 of green onions , sliced , divided.
Steps to make Loaded Twice – Baked Potato Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 375º. Scrub potatoes; pierce several times with a fork. Brush with oil; sprinkle with 1/2 tsp. Salt & 1/4 tsp. Pepper. Place in a foil- lined 15x10x1" baking dish. Bake 1-1&1/4 hours or until tender. cool slightly..
- In a small sausepan , melt butter over medium heat. Whisk in whipping cream & sour cream. Add 1 & 1/2 cups cheese; stir until melted. Remove from heat. Cover to keep warm..
- When potatoes are cool enough to handle. Cut each potato lenghwise in half. Scoop out pulp & place in a bowl. Cut 2 potato skins in 1" pieces. Discard remaining skins..
- Mash pulp with remaining salr & pepper. Stir in cheese mixture. Half of the bacon & 2 Tbsp. Green onions. Transfer to a geeased 1& half baking dish . Top with cut up potato skins. Sprinkle with remaining cheese & bacon..
- Bake 30 -35 minutes ir until heated through & lightly Brown. Sprinkle with remaining green onions. Serve with additional sour cream if desired..
If you find this Loaded Twice – Baked Potato Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.