Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Healthy Ghee Carrot, Onion and Oats Dosa with Podi recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy Ghee Carrot, Onion and Oats Dosa with Podi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Ghee Carrot, Onion and Oats Dosa with Podi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snack foods.
We are all aware that consuming healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is often a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Eating almonds is a fantastic choice as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds have a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural way to obtain B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. They actually do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. Nevertheless, you may not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Instead, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Occasionally eating almonds could even be a mood enhancer!
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy ghee carrot, onion and oats dosa with podi recipe. To make healthy ghee carrot, onion and oats dosa with podi you only need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Healthy Ghee Carrot, Onion and Oats Dosa with Podi:
- Use 1/2 cup of Rice flour.
- Get 1/4 of oats powder.
- Take 1/4 cup of poha or rice flakes.
- Use 1/4 cup of curd.
- You need 1/4 of baking soda.
- You need 1 cup of onions chopped.
- Provide 1 cup of carrot grated.
- Provide as needed of Chillies optional.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Provide of as required Oil and Ghee.
- You need of For Podi roast chana and urad dal,jeera,dry red chilis,curry leavs.
- Get of Grind podi ingredients into coarse powder.
Instructions to make Healthy Ghee Carrot, Onion and Oats Dosa with Podi:
- Mix all the above ingredients except chilies,onions, carrot,oil and podi and make a semi thick batter.rest for 5 minutes.
- Heat A tawa and pour a laddle of batter with few drops of oil your and add your toppings grated carrot,onions and chillies…
- Add a little ghee once dosa roasts on both sides and sprinkle the podi on it.Dosa is ready to serve.with your favourite chutneys or just like that you can have it..
If you find this Healthy Ghee Carrot, Onion and Oats Dosa with Podi recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.