Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Thin crust Healthy Oats cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thin crust Healthy Oats cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding snacks that help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Try eating almonds unless you are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they are packed full of things which help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. These kinds of nuts possess plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan that may often cause you to be sleepy. Having said that, you may not need a nap after eating almonds. Rather, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. From time to time eating almonds could even be a mood enhancer!
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thin crust healthy oats cookies recipe. You can cook thin crust healthy oats cookies using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Thin crust Healthy Oats cookies:
- Take 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Use 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- Use 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Use 1 of egg.
- Use 2 cups of oats grinded.
- Provide 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of baking soda.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
Steps to make Thin crust Healthy Oats cookies:
- In a bowl mix sugar and egg and melted butter… add vanilla essense and and beat..till light and fluffy…
- Grind oats and add baking soda and pinch of salt.
- Mix the oats mixture into the butter mixture and add chocolate chips..and mix well with spatula.
- Grease a baking tray and scoop the cookie dough at a distance..bake for 12 to 15 mins on 180 degree..in otg.
- Cookies are baked thin crust…
If you find this Thin crust Healthy Oats cookies recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.