Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Lababza Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Lababza Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a number of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping because it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? A great healthy option can be porridge oats which have been found to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy diet.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken lababza curry recipe. You can have chicken lababza curry using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Lababza Curry:
- Prepare 1 kg of Chicken.
- You need 2 pcs of Onions.
- Get 3 pcs of Tomato.
- Use 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Get 1 tsp of Garam Masala.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chicken masala.
- Use leaves of coriander.
- Use Half of TSP lemon juice.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Take 100 ml of Mustered oil.
Instructions to make Chicken Lababza Curry:
- Wash the chicken and marenate with ginger garlic paste, salt, lemon juice.. and leave for 30 min.
- Add some oil in pan and heat.. add cumin seed and then add onions and fry till golden brown.. add ginger garlic paste and sotte for 2 min.. now add tomatoes and salt.. when the tomatoes will be softened add masala powders (turmeric, red chilli, cumin, coriander).. when the masalas started to leave oil add chicken and fry it for 10 minutes.. when the chicken has been light softer then add chicken masala and cover up the lid of the pan in medium to low hit for 10 to 15 minutes…
- When the chicken almost cooked and started to leave water from itself add some coriander leaves and garnish with onions and coriander leaves.
- Server it hot with rotis or rice.. #Eiduladha.
If you find this Chicken Lababza Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.