Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Brazilian Baked Potatoes by Rebecca recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brazilian Baked Potatoes by Rebecca recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is usually a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding goodies that help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Probably the most popular treats is natural yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you’ll be able to reach for. It is a protein-rich supply of wholesome minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help maintain the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by most people. Yogurt mixes perfectly with nuts and seeds. It’s an excellent method to delight in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brazilian baked potatoes by rebecca recipe. You can have brazilian baked potatoes by rebecca using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Brazilian Baked Potatoes by Rebecca:
- You need 4 of Large, washed potatoes (your choice of type).
- Use 1 of Fresh chopped chives.
- Take 1 of sour cream.
- Get 1 of Fresh, shredded smoked gouda.
- Get 1 of Rosemary Sen'Sage'tion Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Take 1 of garlic.
- You need 1 of dried, sweet basil.
- Use 1 of dried oregano.
- Provide 2 cup of water.
- Get 1 of Pink Himilayan salt.
- Prepare 1 of butter.
- Get 1 of sliced scallions.
Steps to make Brazilian Baked Potatoes by Rebecca:
- Take your glass bottom pan, fill with 2 cups warm water. Layer each herb onto the water, set aside..
- Take your washed potatoes and score them repeatedly with a fork, all sides. Rub each potato with butter or Rosemary Sen'Sage'tion Extra Virgin Olive Oil, add cut scallions and set in your pan of herbs. Dust each potatoe with Himilayan salt..
- Preheat your oven to 400°F, cover pan and potatoes with aluminum foil and bake for one hour. After 30 mins of bake time rotate potatoes, spoon juices from baking pan over potatoes, recover and bake for remaining 30 mins..
- After an hour of bake time uncover potatoes and spoon jucies over potatoes..
- Continue spooning jucies over potatoes every 10 minutes returning potatoes to the oven until they are soft and fully cooked..
- Once potatoes are done, dress them to taste. Slice each potato down the middle and add a spoonful of herbs, sour cream, shredded smoked gouda, chives and enjoy..
If you find this Brazilian Baked Potatoes by Rebecca recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.