Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Chicken Tenders and Potato recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Chicken Tenders and Potato recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack a lot of people take for granted. In fact, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. You can not beat yogurt when it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is a protein-rich source of wholesome nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your gastrointestinal system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to make it. Yogurt mixes wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an excellent approach to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked chicken tenders and potato recipe. To cook baked chicken tenders and potato you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Chicken Tenders and Potato:
- You need 8 of Chicken tenders.
- Prepare 3 slice of Sliced cheese.
- Prepare 8 of leaves Basil.
- Use 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Use 1 of Grain mustard.
- You need 1 of Flour.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Take 2 of Potatoes.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 of Coarsely ground black pepper.
Instructions to make Baked Chicken Tenders and Potato:
- Peel the skin from potatoes. Slice thinly and then cut into narrow strips. Put in a bowl and coat all over with olive oil..
- Butterfly each of the tenderloins. Thinly spread mustard on the interior sides and sprinkle salt and pepper..
- Place cheese and basil on top. Fold them like this picture. Coat with flour first and then dip into beaten egg. Cover with potato strips..
- Place chicken on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle on extra potatoes if you have leftovers. Bake in a preheated oven at 200°C for 30-35 minutes..
- Plate, serve, and season with coarsely ground black pepper as needed..
If you find this Baked Chicken Tenders and Potato recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.